Illinois Helps Volunteer Terms and Conditions
I hereby certify that all statements made in this application are true, and I agree and understand that any misstatement, falsification or omission of material facts may cause forfeiture of my eligibility for enrollment as a volunteer. I further understand and agree that:
- By registering with or using the Illinois Helps system, I consent to the collection and use of my registration information to the state of Illinois, city of Chicago and/or Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) unit of my choice.
- I have the right to withdraw my application or discontinue my enrollment as a volunteer at any time by indicating the same in my registration profile.
- I am not guaranteed selection for placement as a volunteer during a disaster or other public health emergency. If selected for deployment during a disaster or other public health emergency, I have the right to refuse to serve as an Illinois Helps volunteer under any circumstances and for any reason.
- My application information may be shared with federal, state, regional or local partners for the purpose of emergency preparedness activities and with those agencies where I consent to be placed as a volunteer.
- I will keep confidential the passwords associated with my profile and registration information.
- I am responsible for all activity made by me or anyone I allow to edit my profile, including my family or friends.
- I will update my profile information with any changes to my personal information.
I authorize my state, regional or local preparedness officials to verify any information regarding my application and information about criminal background. By submitting this application, I authorize release of this information to and from necessary third parties for purposes of my registration and activities related to my deployment for volunteer services.
I agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for commercial purposes any portion of Illinois Helps, or access to the Illinois Helps website. All trademarks or logos appearing on the Illinois Helps website are the property of their respective owners.
I attest that the information contained in this application is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge.